At goTandem (GT) (a BackToTheBible Product) I currently function as the full-time Head of Product and run a dev team of 20+ people many of whom are located in Ukraine, with additional supporting staff in the US.
The mission of GT is to give people who are curious about God a personalized social destination to explore and increase their faith through Bible based engagement.
GT is a very large and complex consumer app family. The GT platform is a monolithic backend admin that services over 1,000 discrete white labeled apps. Although goTandem is a flagship app in itself, the other ~1k apps are white labeled for other host partner Ministries, Churches, Christian Broadcaster, etc... Most of the GT app family users are the congregants and members of our host partners.
GT for USERS:
- 38 point evolving faith / life assessment
- Continuous self progress monitoring
- Personalized assessment based reminders and content delivery
- Access to subscription based deep video, audio, and written content libraries
- Push, text, and email notification enabled
- Fully socialized around content, prayer, and grouping functions
- Enhanced sharing and investment capabilities
GT for PARTNERS:
- Capable to input and share any content based on algorithmic parameters
- Access to serve all forms of public and shared content
- Full communication control and scheduling across all channels
- Social growth tools
- Donor enabled tools, both internal and external
- Reporting and CRM enabled
Results & Performance:
* 80+ new Ministry Partner apps launched monthly
* 1.2% user growth / month
* 8.8 session / user / month
* 6.8 screens / session
* 2m 20s / session